What we are seeking
We’re looking for a Field Service Management Senior Consultant with proven track of records and previous experience of at least 3-5 years within a Management Consulting company, Software Vendor, System Integrator focused on following business processes: Field Service Management and Planning & Schedule Optimization.
- Implementation/Configuration of Field Service Management Solutions (IFS, Infor, Service Max, Salesforce, Geocall, Oracle TOA)
- Good expertise on the overall FSM Process from Job Order Collection/Contact Center management to Mobile Tracking through Planning and Scheduling Optimization
- Experience on transformation programs supporting operations analysis design and implementation.
- At least 3 years in a client-facing role managing or having a direct project responsibility
Knowledge (specific or partly) in the following set of environments
- Industrial market knowledge from process reengineering to IT system implementation
- Good IT skills developed through project in complex IT environment
- Integration/Interface development skills (REST API)
- Advanced skills related to SQL (used to build advanced query) and XML
- Process expertise in extended operational area and in particular on Sales & Distribution processes
- Project Management Certifications (Traditional or Agile) will be considered a plus
- Ability to conduct discovery activities, translate needs into solutions.
- Capability to understand client’s business needs, propose the appropriate consultancy offerings
- Highly adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work and interact in a global context
- Attitude in problem solving, flexible and able to work also in a non-structured environment
- Excellent active listening skills
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Ease of interpersonal interaction, team work and the provision of professional services and advice
- Highly self-motivated, proactive
Turin, Milan or in other working locations.
Master’s Degree, gained with excellent results from a top university/business school in Scientific Science.
Fluent in English is a must – other European languages (as French) will be considered as a plus.